Install fee: none
Recurring fee: £250+VAT per year (3GiB RAM, 2x 3.46GHz vCPUs, 80GiB/85.9GB HDD)
High end Virtual Private Servers utilising the open source Xen hypervisor. Benefit from not having to look after hardware – we have multiple host systems based on Sun and SuperMicro hardware, and resilient RAID10 shared storage, all based in our premium racks with diverse power feeds and Gigabit links to our core network in Telehouse North, London Docklands, UK.
- 2x 64bit vCPUs (3.46 GHz Intel Xeon X5690)
- 80GiB RAID backed disk space on our iSCSI storage
- 3GiB ECC RAM
- 3Mbps 95%ile or 300GiB bandwidth allowance, including native IPv6 (with /48 routed to you), as well as IPv4 (/28 subnet, giving 10 usuable IPs for your host)
- Free monitoring with SMS and email based alerting (up to 50 SMS per month included)
Additional RAM fees: £80+VAT per year per 1GiB
Additional disk fees: £80+VAT per year per 80GiB
Additional vCPU fees: £80+VAT per year per 3.46GHz Xeon X5690 core availability
Available guest installs, and when the vendor has announced end of support for providing security patches:
- CentOS 6.2 (support until 2020-11)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin (support until 2017-04)
- CentOS 5.8 (support until 2017-03)
- Debian 7 Wheezy (testing, will have support until 2016-02)
- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS (support until 2015-04)
- Debian 6 Squeeze (stable, support until 2014-02)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot (support until 2013-04)
- Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal (support until 2012-10)
Others may be available on request. Note that while CentOS has much longer before end-of-support for security patches, the packages are much older than Ubuntu, which may be a deciding factor in which distribution to use. See CentOS packages, Ubuntu packages, Debian packages.
Be aware that while billing is done annually in advance – this is not a lock-in. Should you wish to cease services, let us know, we will refund any unused days remaining from your annual package.